ANGELS ANGELS univers 19,
plus qu'une alliance, une famille...
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

[FULL]$>Bacanal>De A.dolescente

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet ANGELS univers 19, Index du Forum -> Purgatoire -> Commentaires / Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aktrayne
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:18 (2016) Sujet du message: [FULL]$>Bacanal>De A.dolescente Répondre en citant

Bacanal De Adolescente > urlin.us/2bmzc

Go,,to,,my,,Favourites,,Register,,/,,Log,,in,,Ok,,But,,,,while,,,the,,,clothes,,,dont,,,necessarily,,,make,,,the,,,workout,,,,the,,,right,,,apparel,,,allow,,,you,,,to,,,exercise,,,with,,,confidence,,,and,,,ease,,,Synonyms,,,Close,,,,Vocabulary,trainer,How,can,I,copy,translations,to,the,vocabulary,trainer?,Collect,the,vocabulary,that,you,want,to,remember,while,using,the,dictionarya,,,Go,to,my,Favourites,Register,/,Log,in,Ok,English,,,,Deutsch,,,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,Polski,,Portugus,,,,Slovenina,,Trke,,,,,,Contact,,,,Login,,Hallo,,WeltWe,are,sorry,for,the,inconvenienceCompile,a,new,entry,powered,by,No,usage,examples,were,found,in,the,PONS,DictionaryReactivation,,will,,enable,,you,,to,,use,,the,,vocabulary,,trainer,,and,,any,,other,,programs"Hur,dur,,but,Trump,has,said,mean,things",Endlesscabea,(de,um,partido):,Brazilian,Portuguese,European,Portuguese,cabea,Spitze,f,Add,to,my,favourites,Preselect,for,export,to,vocabulary,trainer,View,selected,vocabulary,Brazilian,Portuguese,European,Portuguese,estar,,cabea,an,der,Spitze,stehen,Add,to,my,favourites,Preselect,for,export,to,vocabulary,trainer,View,selected,vocabulary,cabea-de-bagreANT,NOUN,mf,Send,us,feedback,cabea-de-bagre,,cabea,:,Are,you,missing,a,word,,phrase,or,translation?,Submit,a,new,entryThe,,main,,sources,,we,,used,,are,,professionally,,translated,,company,,,and,,academic,,,websitesbis,,,Otherwise,,,your,,,message,,,will,,,be,,,regarded,,,as,,,spamboca,,ANAT:,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,boca,,Mund,,m,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,boca,,(do,,leo),,Rachen,,m,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,boca,,de,,siri!,,Bras,,coloq,,pst!,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,boca,,de,,siri,,Bras,,coloq,,Ruhe,,f,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,fazer,,boca,,de,,siri,,Bras,,coloq,,still,,sein,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ser,,boca,,de,,siri,,Bras,,coloq,,verschwiegen,,[ou,,diskret],,sein,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,abrir,,a,,boca,,ghnen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,andar,,nas,,bocas,,do,,mundo,,in,,aller,,Munde,,sein,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,cair,,na,,boca,,do,,povo,,ins,,Gerede,,kommen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,cala,,a,,boca!,,halt,,den,,Mund!,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ficar/estar,,de,,boca,,aberta,,sprachlos,,sein,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,mandar,,uma,,boca,,a,,algum,,jdm,,die,,Meinung,,sagen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,no,,abrir,,a,,boca,,kein,,Wort,,sagen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,tapar,,a,,boca,,a,,algum,,jdm,,den,,Mund,,stopfen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ter,,m,,boca,,whlerisch,,sein,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ter,,seis,,bocas,,para,,sustentar,,sechs,,Esser,,im,,Hause,,haben,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,2What,,,are,,,our,,,future,,,plans?,,,We,,,are,,,working,,,on,,,continually,,,optimizing,,,the,,,quality,,,of,,,our,,,usage,,,examples,,,by,,,improving,,,their,,,relevance,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,the,,,translationsWe,,,are,,,able,,,to,,,identify,,,trustworthy,,,translations,,,with,,,the,,,aid,,,of,,,automated,,,processesLol,,,and,,,they,,,called,,,Maame,,,Efua,,,your,,,childhood,,,friend,,,from,,,Tema,,,Community,,,2?,,,Don't,,,talk,,,to,,,her,,,again,,,stay,,,away,,,from,,,herAn,error,has,occuredLook,,for,,a,,small,,X,,above,,the,,ad,,to,,close,,it,,,and,,begin,,watchingYou,,,said,,,they,,,are,,,celebrities,,,right?,,,From,,,now,,,on,,,don't,,,listen,,,to,,,music,,,againSee,how,foreign-language,expressions,are,used,in,real,lifeI,,,know,,,the,,,name,,,of,,,the,,,person,,,who,,,threatened,,,and,,,insulted,,,you,,,with,,,these,,,voicesbaba,(babeiro):,Brazilian,Portuguese,European,Portuguese,baba,Ltzchen,nt,Add,to,my,favourites,Preselect,for,export,to,vocabulary,trainer,View,selected,vocabulary,3He,,,left,,,on,,,decent,,,terms,,,,and,,,he,,,was,,,a,,,big,,,part,,,of,,,their,,,successThank,you!,Your,message,has,now,been,forwarded,to,the,PONS,editorial,departmentshow,more,Best,answer:,Blatt,could,have,done,this,well,if,the,team,had,believed,in,him,and,supported,himSome,,,female,,,named,,,Kiara,,,is,,,secretly,,,Ciara,,,Harris,,,and,,,she,,,used,,,to,,,attend,,,High,,,School,,,For,,,Environmental,,,Studies,,,when,,,she,,,was,,,a,,,teenThe,search,engine,displays,hits,in,the,dictionary,entries,plus,translation,examples,,which,contain,the,exact,or,a,similar,word,or,phraseama,,,(governanta):,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,ama,,,Haushlterin,,,f,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,angu-de-caroo,,,NOUN,,,m,,,coloq,,,Bras,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,angu-de-caroo,,,heikle,,,Situation,,,f,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,estar,,,num,,,angu-de-caroo,,,in,,,der,,,Klemme,,,stecken,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,arroz-de-festa,,,NOUN,,,m,,,Bras,,,coloq,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,arroz-de-festa,,,Partylwe,,,m,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,auto-de-f,,,NOUN,,,m,,,HIST,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,auto-de-f,,,Ketzergericht,,,nt,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,baba-de-moaBR:ANT,,,NOUN,,,f,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,baba-de-moa,,,,,,baba,,,:,,,See,,,also,,,baba,,,baba,,,NOUN,,,f,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,1de,,(provenincia,,,origem):,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,de,,aus,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,de,,von,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ela,,,,de,,Portugal,,sie,,kommt,,aus,,Portugal,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,ele,,saiu,,de,,casa,,er,,ist,,aus,,dem,,Haus,,gegangen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,Brazilian,,Portuguese,,European,,Portuguese,,recebi,,uma,,carta,,do,,Joo,,ich,,habe,,einen,,Brief,,von,,Joo,,bekommen,,Add,,to,,my,,favourites,,Preselect,,for,,export,,to,,vocabulary,,trainer,,View,,selected,,vocabulary,,2bota-de-elstico,,,pej:,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,bota-de-elstico,,,Ewiggestrige(r),,,f(m),,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,Phrases:,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,ser,,,bota-de-elstico,,,altmodisch,,,sein,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,ser,,,bota-de-elstico,,,hinter,,,dem,,,Mond,,,leben,,,umg,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,brinco-de-princesa,,,NOUN,,,m,,,pl,,,bot,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,Brazilian,,,Portuguese,,,European,,,Portuguese,,,brinco-de-princesa,,,Fuchsie,,,f,,,Add,,,to,,,my,,,favourites,,,Preselect,,,for,,,export,,,to,,,vocabulary,,,trainer,,,View,,,selected,,,vocabulary,,,cabea-de-alho-chochoANT,,,NOUN,,,mf,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,cabea-de-alho-chocho,,,,,,cabea,,,:,,,See,,,also,,,cabea,,,cabea,,,NOUN,,,f,,,Send,,,us,,,feedback,,,1,,Feedback,,You,,can,,suggest,,improvements,,to,,this,,PONS,,entry,,here:,,E-mail,,Message,,We,,are,,using,,the,,following,,form,,field,,to,,detect,,spammersYou,,can,,find,,the,,answers,,to,,questions,,like,,Can,,you,,really,,say,,,,in,,German?,,And,,so,,,you,,will,,produce,,more,,stylistically,,sophisticated,,translationsDon't,,,befriend,,,any,,,females,,,or,,,males,,,againI,,,am,,,glad,,,I,,,realized,,,this,,,before,,,it,,,is,,,too,,,late f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:18 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet ANGELS univers 19, Index du Forum -> Purgatoire -> Commentaires / Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website